Tuesday 29 September 2015

What did we ever do to you?

"Why can you not open the door?", asked the girl, not suspecting anything wrong to be happening.
"I can't, and I don't want to either,", said the librarian with a vile voice, "If I open the door, I will ruin my plan, and I don't want to, because I wanna put my plan to work."
Loud buzz started out in the library. Everyone is confused, puzzled, mixed up. No one knows what to say. I stand up, and walk to the librarians desk. Everyone is watching me.
"What do you mean by plan?", I ask, I am very anxious to talk to the librarian who just said something sounding like a psychopath's talk.
"I mean, sit down, and be quiet before I shoot your stupid head.", he says, after which he takes out a gun from under the desk and points it at my head.
I am scared. I am terrified. I start shaking straight when I see a gun in the man's hand. I sit down on the wheelchair I sat on when I was doing homework. Some of the people are screaming. I'm not surprised by that. Not at all. I would probably scream too if not the fact that I was gunpoint just a few seconds ago. Nobody knows what to do. What to do, what to say, where to go. There is no point screaming, most of the teachers are gone, and the teachers that are left are not in the same building as the library. Everyone is panicking. Just a few minutes ago, this was a normal day, and nobody expected it to turn out this way. Not one of us. Oh my god. 
"Please, let us out,", says a girl with blonde hair, Stacey, I think that's her name, "What did we ever do to you?"
Suddenly, the librarian takes out the gun and a I hear a noise. Like something really heavy fell on the ground. Stacey lays dead on the floor, with a black hole in her head.
This is not happening. It can't be.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! i'm so looking forward to reading the next posts!

    ReplyDelete